The benefits of exercise
Ok, I'm getting this thing going even though I haven't heard back from anyone. Who's going to be here on Thursday evening?
Welcome to the weight loss blog. Right now, as you can see, it's called Donita's Group. I'm not happy with that title and I'm sure we can come up with a better one. The blog will be set up to allow any member to post. This will be our central meeting place in between monthly meetings (if they ever get off the ground).
To start things off I'm posting some links. There are some lists here about the benefits of exercise. When I'm feeling like goofing off and letting go of the routine it helps me to remind myself why I'm dragging my behind up Mt. Rubidoux. Exercise does make a difference.
So, here you go.
Exercise Express
Heart Health For Life
Karen Yontz Center
Total Body Fitness
Busy Women's Fitness
That's it for now. I'm going up Rubidoux.
Welcome to the weight loss blog. Right now, as you can see, it's called Donita's Group. I'm not happy with that title and I'm sure we can come up with a better one. The blog will be set up to allow any member to post. This will be our central meeting place in between monthly meetings (if they ever get off the ground).
To start things off I'm posting some links. There are some lists here about the benefits of exercise. When I'm feeling like goofing off and letting go of the routine it helps me to remind myself why I'm dragging my behind up Mt. Rubidoux. Exercise does make a difference.
So, here you go.
Exercise Express
Heart Health For Life
Karen Yontz Center
Total Body Fitness
Busy Women's Fitness
That's it for now. I'm going up Rubidoux.

1 Comments:
Welcome, Redhen! (cool name, by the way)
Hanging back is just fine. You've read my personal blog so you at least have some idea how they work. This one is a little different because it's shared. I'm interested to see how it will play out.
Post a Comment
<< Home