Lending library
I have a few books that I'd be happy to lend to people here. I'll even bundle them up and mail them to the out-of-towners.
The Zone by Barry Sears
Dr. Atkins' New Diet Cookbook
Dr. Atkins' Vita-nutrient Solution
The Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements by Michael Murray
The Glucose Revolution by a bunch of people
Getting Things Done by David Allen
One book I really like but don't seem to have any more is Thin Within. I don't remember the author's name. I'm going to buy it again and read it. Then I'll lend it out.
Ooh, I like having a shared blog. It keeps things moving.
Let's think of a better name!
The Zone by Barry Sears
Dr. Atkins' New Diet Cookbook
Dr. Atkins' Vita-nutrient Solution
The Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements by Michael Murray
The Glucose Revolution by a bunch of people
Getting Things Done by David Allen
One book I really like but don't seem to have any more is Thin Within. I don't remember the author's name. I'm going to buy it again and read it. Then I'll lend it out.
Ooh, I like having a shared blog. It keeps things moving.
Let's think of a better name!

1 Comments:
Jim looked up Thin Within on Amazon (my sweetie was going to buy it for me!) and found that the newer editions are very different from the original. Seems the author has had a major religious conversion since she first wrote the book. It looks like half the content has been replaced with bible thumping. For some of you that won't be a problem but for me it's just too much. Fortunately, Jim found an early edition and ordered it for me.
I think what I'll do when I read it is post the main points of the book. From what I remember it's really very simple.
Post a Comment
<< Home