My temporaty Personal Trainer
Well, that was fun.
Remember I said I bought a silent auction item at Amelia's school recently for two sessions with a personal trainer?
Well, I did my 2nd session today, then asked the cost.
ready?
Ten 25-min. sessions = $375.
ooooh-eeee, some people have a lot of money. I have to say, I loved it while it lasted. I could really enjoy working out there!
Remember I said I bought a silent auction item at Amelia's school recently for two sessions with a personal trainer?
Well, I did my 2nd session today, then asked the cost.
ready?
Ten 25-min. sessions = $375.
ooooh-eeee, some people have a lot of money. I have to say, I loved it while it lasted. I could really enjoy working out there!

2 Comments:
So what can you transfer to doing at home? Was the best part having someone there urging you to do whatever you were doing?
I've long figured that the personally easiest and financially hardest way to get fit would be to have a personal trainer, coach, and chef/dietician to kick my ass for (I mean "motivate") me and make scrumptious yet healthy meals. Hey, works for Oprah!
Post a Comment
<< Home