Still here.
Still doing ok. Not a lot to report.
My weight loss has slowed. Actually, I don't know the actual poundage but I can tell that I'm stalled. I'm still doing well with exercising but I think my carbs have creeped up. BUT I'm still not eating the bad stuff.
So, I'm not going to fret about the way things are right now. I feel really good. All I need to do to get things moving again is get back to recording my carbs and make sure I keep up with the exercise.
I might be experiencing some diet fatigue right now. But I don't want to go off of it. I want to see if I can get through this without giving in to high carb temptations. That stuff is BAD for me. I need to remember that.
Funny. I haven't really had any sugar cravings. What got me yesterday was Paige started talking about Top Ramen and how cheap it is and wondering what it's made of and so on and so forth. Man! It just hit me like Homer Simpson drooling over donuts. Oooooh, Ramen.... Suddenly I wanted Ramen noodles the way I fix 'em. That's the first time since January that I've jonesed for carbs.
Ramen. I think that's pretty damn funny.
My weight loss has slowed. Actually, I don't know the actual poundage but I can tell that I'm stalled. I'm still doing well with exercising but I think my carbs have creeped up. BUT I'm still not eating the bad stuff.
So, I'm not going to fret about the way things are right now. I feel really good. All I need to do to get things moving again is get back to recording my carbs and make sure I keep up with the exercise.
I might be experiencing some diet fatigue right now. But I don't want to go off of it. I want to see if I can get through this without giving in to high carb temptations. That stuff is BAD for me. I need to remember that.
Funny. I haven't really had any sugar cravings. What got me yesterday was Paige started talking about Top Ramen and how cheap it is and wondering what it's made of and so on and so forth. Man! It just hit me like Homer Simpson drooling over donuts. Oooooh, Ramen.... Suddenly I wanted Ramen noodles the way I fix 'em. That's the first time since January that I've jonesed for carbs.
Ramen. I think that's pretty damn funny.

6 Comments:
This morning I fixed Paige some Ramen. I looked at the carbs. FIFTY! Even when I reach my goal weight I shouldn't have more than 40 carbs in a whole day.
I guess the problem with keeping a blog about dieting is the same as checkin your weight every day. Losing weight the right way is a slow process and, unless you suddenly drop 50 pounds in one afternoon, there isn't much to report.
But, when you suddenly realize that you have to tighten your belt or buy smaller pants, yahoo!
Oh, I know. I just want to keep it fresh and interesting so people don't drift away. I enjoy this group and I feel it's really helped me stay on track. Nancy has mentioned that this blog is helping her, too.
Boy, I'm just on the edge of being able to buy a smaller size. I'm guessing another 5 pounds. So that means I really have to recommit and quit screwing around.
Whoosh!
Ok.
By the way, thanks for checking in.
The weather has been really cool down here in Riverside for the last week or so too. The jetstream is coming diagonally down from Santa's Workshop across the coast to here, bringing arctic elves with it, or something like that, I think.
The weather FINALLY warmed up yesterday and today!
Today, it'll be around 78. What a relief.
And Legadillo will be here tomorrow! YAY!
Post a Comment
<< Home