Fell off the wagon
Big time.
This weekend was Lindsay's 21st birthday. We had a big ol' party for her with LOTS of food. Bad carbs everywhere. I baked her a carrot cake with creamcheese frosting. For those who don't like carrot cake I made chocolate cupcakes. I made the famous artichoke dip and Killer Beans. You can't make that stuff and not taste it! But of course I didn't just taste, I had full servings. And I drank 3 beers.
Damn, it was good.
But boy, do I feel it! Two zits erupted on my face. I'm just generally yucky. I dragged myself up Mt. Rubidoux today because I know that exercise is the best thing for your blood sugar and because I fear serious injury. This morning my ears were ringing. That can't be good.
Dean visited a couple weeks ago. I kinda let the diet go when she was visiting but I didn't go crazy. Still, it was more carbs than I've been having. Yesterday was carb heavy but it was nowhere near what I was eating before. Ready to get myself back on the straight and narrow.
This weekend was Lindsay's 21st birthday. We had a big ol' party for her with LOTS of food. Bad carbs everywhere. I baked her a carrot cake with creamcheese frosting. For those who don't like carrot cake I made chocolate cupcakes. I made the famous artichoke dip and Killer Beans. You can't make that stuff and not taste it! But of course I didn't just taste, I had full servings. And I drank 3 beers.
Damn, it was good.
But boy, do I feel it! Two zits erupted on my face. I'm just generally yucky. I dragged myself up Mt. Rubidoux today because I know that exercise is the best thing for your blood sugar and because I fear serious injury. This morning my ears were ringing. That can't be good.
Dean visited a couple weeks ago. I kinda let the diet go when she was visiting but I didn't go crazy. Still, it was more carbs than I've been having. Yesterday was carb heavy but it was nowhere near what I was eating before. Ready to get myself back on the straight and narrow.

1 Comments:
I'm being very good. I guess a break is ok as long as you get right back to it and not let everything totally fall apart. Still, one day if indulgence can take 3 days of recovery.
Post a Comment
<< Home