Waking this sleeping blog
I need some support and inspiration from all of youse, so I'm dusting off the old weight-loss bloggy.
But I'm sitting here with emptiness between my ears. I don't know what I want to say right now but I do know I'm ready to have another go at this diet thing. I'm walking the Rube (could do that more) and I'm looking forward to cooler weather so I can ride my bike again. Exercise isn't really a problem. It's making a solid commitment to a diet. I was doing Atkins a while back but I started having the same problems with boredom and it made my mouth taste icky. Plus, it didn't work as fast as it did the first time. I still think that cutting carbs is the answer but I have to find a way to make it work. I don't have a problem with bread or pasta or potatoes. It's the sweets, the jonesing for sweets that gets me.
I've stopped drinking diet soda. I've been hearing bad things about it and I was relying on it too much for my liquid intake. So, now I'll just drink water or tea.
That's all for now. I'm in the hemming and hawing phase of my diet commitment. Puttin' out feelers. Testing the waters. Procrastinating.
But I'm sitting here with emptiness between my ears. I don't know what I want to say right now but I do know I'm ready to have another go at this diet thing. I'm walking the Rube (could do that more) and I'm looking forward to cooler weather so I can ride my bike again. Exercise isn't really a problem. It's making a solid commitment to a diet. I was doing Atkins a while back but I started having the same problems with boredom and it made my mouth taste icky. Plus, it didn't work as fast as it did the first time. I still think that cutting carbs is the answer but I have to find a way to make it work. I don't have a problem with bread or pasta or potatoes. It's the sweets, the jonesing for sweets that gets me.
I've stopped drinking diet soda. I've been hearing bad things about it and I was relying on it too much for my liquid intake. So, now I'll just drink water or tea.
That's all for now. I'm in the hemming and hawing phase of my diet commitment. Puttin' out feelers. Testing the waters. Procrastinating.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home