Friday, April 28, 2006

Thirst or hunger?

I've noticed lately, doing Atkins, that when I get thirsty I also start craving carbs (ie, I "get hungry"). So, I need to be sure and stay hydrated.
Has anyone else noticed such an effect?

4 Comments:

Blogger Donita Curioso said...

I don't crave carbs but I do crave diet orange soda. I might be addicted to that stuff. I'd rather have soda than water. So, lately I've been choosing water more often.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

My favorite zero calorie drink is extra-cold Aquafina.

Bettah than Fresca! ;->

11:47 AM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

I need to get back in the habit of making Crystal Light. At least it's another choice.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Yeah, I miss that red Crystal Light, now that you mention it.

Red, I used to drink diet soda like crazy (back when cyclamates were still legal). Now, most of the time (weeks at a time) I just want water.

But if Doni starts making Crystal light again.... Hmmm...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home