Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Still here?

Is anyone still reading this blog?
Is it serving anyone?

4 Comments:

Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Cheeky.

Still here. Still on the diet. Still not doing it perfectly. Still walking the Rube.

I think I'm losing weight but it's a slow go. That's ok. If I can indulge occasionally and get right back to it I think I'll do ok.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Ooh, flan.

Last night was Lindsay's spring concert. Afterward we went out to dinner but since it was so late the only place available was Denny's. Now they have a late night menu which is much more limited and offers mostly breakfast and burgers. Perfect fare for stoners! I had country fried steak (crunchy cardboard), cole slaw (rubber with mayo) and onion rings (not bad, but not good). Gawd, that was a shitty meal.

But mostly I'm pretty good sticking with the low carb stuff.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

At a party today, someone commented on my weight loss. "Looks good," they said. Always a little awkward, but feels good.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Yay! I love it when people notice.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home