Sunday, October 12, 2008

Still doing well

I'm settling into it now. Last week I lost a pound. I feel good. I just have to make sure I time things right. If I'm going to be out I'll take a supplement packet and the shaker with me. I don't really like being that public with it but hey, whatever. The other day I was at Ramona helping them with their field show set and I got hungry. I had brought big mug of iced tea with me. I mixed the supplement with the iced tea, which I thought would taste weird, but it worked out ok. The other parents that were there were all talking about getting pizza or going to Del Taco. They asked me about the shake and I told them. I drank it down and got back to work. No big deal.

The other night I went to the movies. I had about an hour to kill so I wandered around the Plaza. I got myself a big cup of coffee and added one packet of Splenda and a packet of sugar. NO cream. Big step for me. And hey, it tasted pretty good.

So the diet is going well. I just need to drink more water and fit in some more exercise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brother Atom Bomb of Reflection said...

Do your diet nazi doctors have any feelings in regards to Splenda in your diet? This diet sounds like it takes a lot of discipline. Good luck with it.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Splenda is ok but in general we're supposed to limit sweeteners. Y'know, this part of the diet feels easy to me. Discipline isn't an issue. I'm kind of worried about the last phase when I'm not taking the supplement shakes anymore. Portion control will be the most important thing and I'm not sure I can trust myself. We'll see, I guess.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home