Thursday, October 02, 2008

Here we go.

Ok, I am starting on the supplement. I had the first one tonight and it's not bad. They gave us recipes for making different flavors out of the basic chocolate and vanilla. Tomorrow I'll have three supplements and a meal. I can have the meal any time. I think for me, it would be easier and more satisfying to have lunch be my meal. We'll see how it goes.

I've started decorating the office for Halloween. The girls gave me a cool candy dish in the shape of a cat's head. Last night I bought an assortment of sugar-free candies to fill it with. Today I set it up on the counter above my desk with a sign that says SUGAR FREE. The candies were sampled and everyone agrees they are quite good. I had a York Peppermint Patty. I think it's ok to eat these sugarless candies as long as you have only ONE. And actually, I'm not going to have any more. Also, they're waaaay more expensive than their sugary counterparts. Still, if you're jonesing for peppermint patty it's a good alternative.

But just one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home