Thursday, February 05, 2009

Back on track

Ok, I'm down another pound. I had gained a few a couple weeks ago and now I've gotten rid of those plus one. I went to the store tonight and bought lots of veggies and a variety of diet frozen meals. I'm going to see which ones I like best. They'll be convenient at work, and cheaper than going out for lunch. Tonight for dinner I had The Zone enchilada pie. I'm giving it a thumbs up. I had a lovely tangelo for dessert.

Gonna start keeping a food journal again.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been eating a lot of pears for breakfast. They're really good right now. Pears and walnuts.

-dean

7:32 PM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Ooh, that sounds good.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about a plain yogurt, honey, fruit, and walnuts dessert. I think it sounds yummy! I'm on a eat better, go through all your stuff, and lose weight my own self kick. I lost nine pounds, but I stalled out last week, too .... put back 3. I think it's better to "be good" and then allow yourself time to slip if that's your inclination. Guilt just messes things up. The down time makes it worth starting up again! Mary

3:43 PM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Yeah, you just have to find what works for you and then do that. Congrats on those 9 pounds! Taking off those 3 shouldn't be too hard to manage. It's better to catch yourself when you've gained 3 pounds than it is to let all of it creep back on and then feel bad about it. It's really hard to get motivated again. I was NOT happy when I went to weigh in and saw that I had gained some back. So, I worked a little harder and kept myself aware of my calorie intake and it all came off pretty easily. Boy, it can come back fast, can't it? Grrr!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

"Gardenburger" brand "Flame-Grilled Burgers"

Actually taste good. On whole-wheat bun and doctored up. Because I'm a Weight Watcher addict, I'm trained to look at calories, fiber and fat. I never look at carbs, but here's the info:
90 calories
5g fiber
3.5 g fat
6g carbohydrate (is that good?)
Anyway, on WW, it's only 1 point.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Six grams of carbs is very good. I love Garden Burgers.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home