Sunday, December 07, 2008

Bammo!

I hit a target! I can now fit into one pair of my target jeans. They're a little snug but not too uncomfortable to wear. I wore them today to uke circle. Tra-la-la! I'm thinking in a couple of days they'll be a comfortable fit.

After uke circle I went to dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. All I had had before that was a diet shake and a cup of coffee. I figured I could afford a few more calories. I had the baked chicken with broccoli instead of pasta, and a salad. Also, one small slice of bread. It was just right. I love their broccoli. I brought most of the chicken home. I'll have it for lunch tomorrow.

When I got home I did some more closet surfing. I now have a huge pile of clothes to get rid of, including the canary-in-the-coal-mine jeans. I'm going to need more clothes! I'll see what they have on eBay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home