Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look! New link!

Look to the right. I added a link to the calorie counter I've been using. I've been keeping a list of what I eat next to my computer so I can check the calorie counter and keep a running total throughout the day. It really helps to keep myself aware of my intake.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. My breakfast was 856 calories.

But hey--total for the day was 1971. Oops. I'm forgetting the wine. Add 360. Then add 400 because surely I underestimate. 2671. Well, that's about 700 more than the average woman should eat daily. And this was an austere day. We had Big Salad for dinner.

Sigh.

Dean

7:49 PM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

Well, you oughta be able to burn off a lot of that swimming.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a pretty relaxed swimmer. I am by no means training for any races. There's an open-water swim in Town Lake every spring, but you can't enter it if you can't swim a mile in under 90 mins. I can't. That is veeerrrrry sloooooooow.

d

4:32 PM  
Blogger Donita Curioso said...

I'll bet you're doing your joints a big favor. I don't swim as often as I'd like. I could swim any time I wanted at Ken's or Stacey's, but I guess I don't want to enough to make the drive. They don't heat their pools in the winter and I'm a total cold water sissy. I think it's kind of amazing that you swim regularly at Barton Springs. Brrrr!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home