posted by Brother Atom Bomb of Reflection at 10:03 AM
Heh! You silly.
I've actually done this twice. I went to my sign in thingy, saw that someone had posted on this blog, read the post, then went back to the sign-in thingy, hit new post, posted, saved, hit view blog, and there it was. Duh.
I've done that too but I have a good excuse. My name is on both of them. I see my name and go yup, that's me and post to the wrong blog.
perhaps if our names weren't so similar
Yes, that's the problem.Your name is too long to fit with your picture. It gets cut off and becomes Brother Atom Bomb of Reflecti.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Heh! You silly.
I've actually done this twice. I went to my sign in thingy, saw that someone had posted on this blog, read the post, then went back to the sign-in thingy, hit new post, posted, saved, hit view blog, and there it was. Duh.
I've done that too but I have a good excuse. My name is on both of them. I see my name and go yup, that's me and post to the wrong blog.
perhaps if our names weren't so similar
Yes, that's the problem.
Your name is too long to fit with your picture. It gets cut off and becomes Brother Atom Bomb of Reflecti.
Post a Comment
<< Home