Three pounds
I didn't know if I would be happy when I stepped on the scale tonight. It's been an inconsistent week, food wise. I was never really certain how many calories I was taking in, except for when I had a shake for a meal. I did try to keep things under control and not do any extra snacking. It seems to have paid off.
Thirty-two pounds total.
Thirty-two pounds total.

8 Comments:
!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!
Mommala
Thank yew. This is the most weight I've lost in years. Lots of body changes a-happenin'. Gonna have to buy new bras soon!
Oh No!! the bosom song will still apply, no? :)
Mommala
Heh! Yes, but the effect will be somewhat diminished.
Wow. You go girl, and I mean it.
-dean
Yay for 32!
I need to do something for myself...you're good inspiration.
However I keep trying to find ways other than exercise. I wonder if shivering with the freaking cold will help burn some calories?
Heh! I think it actually does!
So, you're not able to get back into yoga yet?
Oh, I can do yoga but I'm not disciplined enough (anymore) to get off my butt.
Post a Comment
<< Home