I bought a scale
My old one was too big and the accuracy was iffy. I don't know if this new one is going to be accurate, but it's new and pretty, so it must be better. I reads a couple pounds lighter than the scale at Kaiser. I've heard people bitching about that scale being a couple pounds off. Maybe my new scale really is right.
So far, weighing once a week at Kaiser has worked just fine but I want more feedback now. I want to see how I'm doing day to day. It also makes me kind of want to play a game with it. How much can Donita nudge that number down every day? It's a digital scale and the readout includes tenths of a pound.
I'm approaching another weight milestone. I'm almost the same weight I was when I was in Michele's wedding. That was, what, 21 years ago? I sure do remember what I looked like back then. I had dieted like crazy before that wedding.
Update- 47 pounds! So, my scale does jive with the Kaiser scale. I'll take it.
So far, weighing once a week at Kaiser has worked just fine but I want more feedback now. I want to see how I'm doing day to day. It also makes me kind of want to play a game with it. How much can Donita nudge that number down every day? It's a digital scale and the readout includes tenths of a pound.
I'm approaching another weight milestone. I'm almost the same weight I was when I was in Michele's wedding. That was, what, 21 years ago? I sure do remember what I looked like back then. I had dieted like crazy before that wedding.
Update- 47 pounds! So, my scale does jive with the Kaiser scale. I'll take it.

3 Comments:
Like I said: Rounabi forry pounds! Damn!!!!
Mary
Heh, heh!
Oh! I forgot to mention that for the first time since starting the program my blood pressure is in normal range. It was 117/78.
Post a Comment
<< Home