Hey, this place is still here!
And I'm no closer to being the skinny ideal than I ever was. So, once again, I'm making a new start. Let's see if this works.
I finally stepped into this decade and bought myself an iPhone. I got an app called Lose It. It features a food log that works really well and make it very easy to keep track of what I eat. So far I've used it for two straight weeks. I like it a lot. So far, 6 pounds lost.
I'm hovering at 260. I think it's because I've had a bit too much salt. I'm not dieting, I'm just logging what I eat. The app shows me how many calories I've had for each meal and tells me how much more I can eat for the day. Right now I have it set at 2,000, and I try to end each day having eaten less than what is budgeted. For instance, today I ended 411 calories short. I'm finding that this is pretty easy to do. I can have whatever I want. The app just keeps me conscious.
Tonight for dinner- The carmelized peach salad with grilled chicken at California Pizza Kitchen. 453 calories. Sooo delicious.
I finally stepped into this decade and bought myself an iPhone. I got an app called Lose It. It features a food log that works really well and make it very easy to keep track of what I eat. So far I've used it for two straight weeks. I like it a lot. So far, 6 pounds lost.
I'm hovering at 260. I think it's because I've had a bit too much salt. I'm not dieting, I'm just logging what I eat. The app shows me how many calories I've had for each meal and tells me how much more I can eat for the day. Right now I have it set at 2,000, and I try to end each day having eaten less than what is budgeted. For instance, today I ended 411 calories short. I'm finding that this is pretty easy to do. I can have whatever I want. The app just keeps me conscious.
Tonight for dinner- The carmelized peach salad with grilled chicken at California Pizza Kitchen. 453 calories. Sooo delicious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home